Historically, many organisations ignored Bing advertising, deeming it to be unlikely to deliver significant traffic volumes as a pay per click (PPC) platform. However this is changing now that Bing is capturing a larger share of global search traffic.
Bing now has more than 500 million users and is growing every year. This is why Google is exploring other markets, because core business revenues are not growing. Stagnation can, in part, be attributed to increasing numbers of advertisers using other search engines that offer PPC advertising, not least of which is Bing.
Our PPC team now provides Bing PPC management and is ready to help any client interested in discovering the opportunities for growth using the platform. Clearly, this is a growing search engine and is by no means a match for the more popular search engines. That said, don’t be surprised if it delivers a higher return on investment.
The in house team at SEO Perspective will certainly provide a refreshing alternative to other PPC services and are happy to provide the following:
- Assistance in opening a Bing advertising account.
- Research and preparation of a relevant list of target keywords.
- Creation and monitoring of highly customised Bing campaigns.
- Assistance in identifying alternative lateral keywords.
- Continual optimisation of campaigns to enhance profitability.
- Detailed monthly reports of all campaigns.
For further details about our highly successful Bing PPC management service and to find out how we may help you, please use the form below: